WhatsApp is now a number one socializing and communicating platform because of its efficiency and privacy. The users can easily send messages, photos, videos, and voice notes. However, sometimes people delete the messages and it can get frustrating for them.
In this article, we have shared how to recover deleted messages on Samsung mobile. We have mentioned and elaborated two easy methods through which the Samsung users can recover the deleted messages.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on a Samsung Device Without Using Backup
In case you didn’t have the backup option enabled for your mobile, the Android data recovery option is the best for you. Through this method, you can not only recover the messages but images and videos as well.
• Go to the Google Play Store on your laptop
• Download the “phone rescue” application for Android
• Once downloaded, install and run the application in your laptop
• Once it has started working, connect your phone to the laptop
• Select the WhatsApp option and then click on “next” button to scan the phone in a laptop
• Once the scanning is complete, the deleted messages and images will show up and you will be able to recover them by clicking on the “recover” button present at the upper right corner
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung Device With Backup
Everyone is well aware of the fact that WhatsApp automatically creates a backup of your chat and if you didn’t know this, now you know. However, it stays backed up in your phone or memory card for only 7 days. If you have mistakenly deleted the messages, you can recover them using the recently deleted message using the backup option present in your WhatsApp.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp from your mobile and install it again (make sure that you sign up again from a different account)
- Once you have installed it again, you will be asked if you want to recover the messages.
- Click on yes and the deleted messages will be recovered
This was all about the recovery of deleted WhatsApp messages on your Samsung phone. If you have any questions, reach out to us in the comments below and we will be here to help!