It is needless to say that everyone uses a computer these days. With the increase in technological advancement, the number of hackers is also increasing. This means that users are at a brisk of being cyberbullied. In many cases, there is a threat to personal and sensitive data on the computer. This is why people are opting for antivirus programs. If you want to get your hands on one, Avast Antivirus is the perfect option.
If you have downloaded Avast Antivirus already, we have a guide to help in the installation process. Avast is one of the best antivirus software out there. This is because it keeps the system protected from malicious threats and viruses. Many people are looking for an installation guide because Avast underwent an update recently. So, let’s move to the process of installing Avast Antivirus if you have Windows 7, 8, or 10.
The Methods To Install Avast Antivirus In Windows 7, 8, or 10
This section has a guide about the installation process. However, you need to download the antivirus program first. If you don’t have it, you can download it by clicking here. Now, let’s move on to the steps;
- Go to the official website of Avast Antivirus
2. Download the antivirus according to the operating system or Windows version
3. Once you click on the orange “free download” button, the download will start again
4. After the file download is complete, click on “open”
5. Follow the steps that show up on the screen
6. It will be installed in a few minutes and you can scan the system to stay ahead of the malicious content
Some Great Tips For Avast Antivirus
- The scan may take some time (hours in some cases.) When the scan is on-going, you should not close the program
- Avast will automatically delete the malicious files
This was all about How To Install Avast Antivirus On Windows 7, 8, and 10 – The Complete Guide. We hope that this article was helpful. If you need further assistance, let us know through the comments below.in case if you don’t like this antivirus you can read Complete Article about How To uninstall avast antivirus