The number of people who own a YouTube channel of their own is increasing tremendously and most of them are not familiar with the ways to change the YouTube channel name. So, if you need to change your YouTube channel name and don’t have access to the desktop, you can easily do it on your Android phone. If you need the guidelines, you have come to the right place as we are talking about How To Change YouTube Channel Name On Android in this article to help you out!
How To Change YouTube Channel Name On Android
In this section, we have added the step-by-step guide to make sure that you get to change the channel name. All the steps are easy to follow and precise!
- Go to the YouTube application on your mobile phone and tap on the account icon
- Then click on the “My Channel” option
- On the top right corner of the screen, you can see three lines or dots which reflect the settings
- You can edit the information by clicking on the edit button on the right side
- After changing the details, click on “OK” and done!
When you are changing the YouTube channel name on the Android phone, you need to pay attention to the following points;
- If you use the Google account for the YouTube channel, the information can be updated anytime and changing information at one place will automatically modify the information on other platforms
- If the channel translations are active, the information might not be changed in all language other than English
- Once you change the channel name, it might take some days for the name update across the YouTube
This was all about How To Change YouTube Channel Name On Android and we hope that you got to change the name through your mobile phones. If you need further guidance, you can reach out to us in the comment section below and we will be here to help. Share the article with your friends and family and help us grow. Thank you!